Many books have been written about music and the power of Jewish niggunim (melodies).
Jewish prophets used music as a way to achieve prophecy. The Levi’s used music in the holy work of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Righteous Jews like the holy Baal Shem Tov used music to elevate, uplift and even bring back Jewish souls to their father in heaven.
Baby Niggunim is a collection of Jewish melodies that are attributed to holy Jews like the Baal Shem Tov, The Alter Rebbe, The Shpole Zeide and more. These are not just ordinary melodies. These melodies have an impact on the Jewish soul as they were composed by Holy Jews who served the Creator with all their might, heart and soul and those melodies can give us a small glimpse into their connection with the creator of the world. Some of those melodies are used at prayer times even in the most holy times of the year.
As these melodies have such a positive impact on the Jewish soul what could be better than experiencing them as early as possible. This is what Baby niggunim is all about.
1. Keli Ata - קלי אתה
2. Niggun Yaale - ניגון יעלה
3. Anim Zmirot - אנעים זמירות
4. Yearning Niggun - ניגון געגועים
5. Tzama Lecha Nafshi - צמאה לך נפשי
6. Baal Teshuva Niggun - ניגון בעל תשובה
7. Sheyibane Beit Hamikdash - שיבנה בית המקדש
8. The Baal Shem Tov Niggun for this world - ניגון הבעל שם טוב לעולם הזה
9. Ani Maamin - אני מאמין
10. Shpole Zeide Niggun - ניגון הסבא משפולי
Includes unlimited streaming of Baby Niggunim
via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.